Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Mariners 4 - 3 / Boston College 21 - 0


After not being able to sell the tickets away for the Tribe game, our family of four decided to hit the Tribe game, collect our Asdrubal bobblehead dolls, and play in the Kids play-land. I don't think Amy and I watched one pitch of the game which is kind of funny. We went to the play-land and watched Reagan rough house it for four innings before walking around and getting some ice cream before we left. I think we left around the sixth inning and the Indians were losing 1-0. They went on to lose in extras.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=280830105

After the game, I went out with the old college crew (Cekada, Collin, Roger, Placko, Veider) to the Kent State game at Cleveland Browns Stadium. Kent State really couldn't do much and our "De-fense" chants didn't help any early which was disappointing. The announced crowd was a little over 10,000 though it seemed much less than that. The good news is Roger's Asdrubal bobblehead got itself in many pictures the rest of the night which was the real highlight of the evening...

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=282432309

No comments: