
The Giants are the defending Super Bowl Champions and had won eight games in a row counting back to last year. The Browns were 1-3 and their only win was against the lowly Bungles (0-6) who were without their best player in Carson Palmer that game. The Giants had won 11 games on the road in a row. The Browns were 0-2 at home this year so far.
So basically I wasn't expecting much and with good reason. Well some strange things happened on a beautiful October night: D.A. didn't get sacked, they didn't turn the ball over, and punter Dave Zastudil never saw the field as the Browns dominated the Giants 35-14. A day later I still can't believe what happened last night. I don't understand this team at all. They are consistently inconsistent.
The entire team (minus the numerous stupid penalties) put together the best game I think the Browns have played since they came back. And thankfully they did it on Monday Night Football where the world was watching....


Play of the game link on the right:
http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/article.php?id=8970#
Summary:
http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=281013005
...and who knows what the Browns do next week.
http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/article.php?id=8970#
Summary:
http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=281013005
...and who knows what the Browns do next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment