
Well after thinking I was done until the playoffs, I got some free club level tickets for the Spurs game yesterday so I had no choice but to go :-).
After two beat-downs from Washington and Orlando on the road, their overall lead for the best record in the league was down to one game. I definitely have to say I was a little worried playing a team like the Spurs who are finally healthy and what the Cavaliers mindset would be.
After a slow start the first few minutes, the Cavaliers put together an outstanding game and beat the Spurs by 20. LeBron scored 38 points and seemed to want to make his mark right off the bat, which he did scoring 18 in the first quarter. Delonte and Mo were awesome too and hit some timely threes every time it seemed the Spurs were destined to make a run.
After two beat-downs from Washington and Orlando on the road, their overall lead for the best record in the league was down to one game. I definitely have to say I was a little worried playing a team like the Spurs who are finally healthy and what the Cavaliers mindset would be.
After a slow start the first few minutes, the Cavaliers put together an outstanding game and beat the Spurs by 20. LeBron scored 38 points and seemed to want to make his mark right off the bat, which he did scoring 18 in the first quarter. Delonte and Mo were awesome too and hit some timely threes every time it seemed the Spurs were destined to make a run.
The Cavaliers are up one game on the Lakers with five games left for home court throughout the Finals.
No comments:
Post a Comment