A Saturday night game at the Horseshoe against USC; it really does not get any better than this. In fact it might have ruined every Browns game for me, even if they are eventually good in ten years. It was insanely loud and just an incredible experience. Nobody sat down during a play the ENTIRE game, and set an attendance record with over 106k people.Unfortunately a 95 yard touchdown drive (after a nine yard loss on the first play) ending with just over a minute left sent everybody home upset. I know I was completely
drained after the game. The Buckeyes gave them a battle but lost 18-15.We did have a great time that day arriving in Columbus just after noon. We
had some beers on Dave’s front porch (about three miles from the ‘Shoe) and went to High Street to enjoy the festivities and perfect weather. I can’t wait to go back down. And much thanks to Amy for taking me after winning the Ohio State Football Lottery.We had a place to stay but I decided to make the journey back up to Cleveland around 1:30 (to get us home around 3:30) to make sure we had everything ready for the Cleveland Browns opener the next morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment