
The first Tribe game of the year for me today three games into the season. ChiefWahoo56 had a great deal for the opener (which included beer, bus, food, and game), but I didn't go because the weather always stinks and I was scared that I would be sitting in snow...Of course it hit 60 degrees that day, and the Indians won. I definitely will not be making that mistake next year. This is only the third game of the year so I am going to the "Thursday Opener". Almost as good. I think I actually needed those three extra days to finally get over the Red Sox ALCS from last year too. Not really but....
What happened at the game today? Not much. They lost 2-1 and I can't remember the last time I was that bored at a Tribe game. I think because there barely was a crowd was a major part of it. Westbrook pitched well but their guy pitched better. The only exciting part of the day was someone gave us free tickets in Section 160 - Row DD. I might stop going to these day games during the week. I think my career record is 1-20 at these games.
For anyone who cares, ketchup won the Ketchup-Mustard-Onion Derby.
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=280403105&action=playvideo&hcmp=motion
(for the record, I predicted 86 wins at the beginning of the year....)
What happened at the game today? Not much. They lost 2-1 and I can't remember the last time I was that bored at a Tribe game. I think because there barely was a crowd was a major part of it. Westbrook pitched well but their guy pitched better. The only exciting part of the day was someone gave us free tickets in Section 160 - Row DD. I might stop going to these day games during the week. I think my career record is 1-20 at these games.
For anyone who cares, ketchup won the Ketchup-Mustard-Onion Derby.
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=280403105&action=playvideo&hcmp=motion
(for the record, I predicted 86 wins at the beginning of the year....)
No comments:
Post a Comment