Thursday, April 8, 2010

03.14.10: Cavaliers 104 – Celtics 93

I spent a nice Sunday afternoon with my Dad watching our beloved Cavaliers battle the hated Celtics. And make no mistake, I hate the Boston Celtics. It was only fitting this year that they added Rasheed Wallace to go along with the rest of the team. There was one segment in the game where KG came out to Glen “Big Baby” Davis who then was replaced for Rasheed Wallace. I couldn’t decide which one I hated most and spent a good five minutes thinking about it. Then I started thinking about how much I can’t stand Rondo or how I want to fight Paul Pierce every time I see him.

It was a weird game to watch. There never really seemed to be a good flow to it and there were a lot of fouls called. The Cavaliers had a great stretch in the fourth to pull away from the aging Celtics and gave the good guys another win.

This was my first game seeing Antawn Jamison live. He didn’t have a great shooting night, but moves really well off the ball, hustles and gets rebounds. I still worry about his defense, but against a team like the Magic, I think is where he is really going to prove his worth.

It was nice to see Hickson play pretty well again against a good team. With Z and Shaq almost done, he definitely can be an important piece over the next few years (even in a trade).

No comments: