Friday, September 24, 2010

Chiefs 16 – Browns 14

For the second year in a row I went to three football games in eight days. And for the second straight year I only saw one win. The Browns are terrible. And the worst of it was I missed one play against the Chiefs, and it was the Josh Cribbs bomb and about the only thing the Browns offense did right all game. After leading 14-10 at halftime (just like last week) they failed to score in the second half (just like last week) and lost. I was trying my hardest just to stay awake the game was so boring. The Bucs and the Chiefs aren’t even good either and the Browns are struggling. I didn’t think the Browns were going to be good this year but they might not even equal last year’s win total of five.

But for the second week in a row I have been impressed with Ward and Haden. Ward is all over the place and Haden seems to be a quality corner who can tackle. He has also been great on special teams. The Browns defense actually didn’t give up any touchdown’s. The only one the Chiefs scored was on a Seneca Wallace pick six. It was an awful throw. It was an awful game.

No comments: