Tuesday, November 30, 2010

11.14.2010 - NY Jets 26 - Cleveland Browns 20

After stunning and convincing victories over the Saints and Patriots, I decided it was time to go back out for another big game against Braylon and the Jets.

This was definitely one of the most draining games I have ever been at. And definitely a great game minus the final score, with the Browns losing 26-20 with 17 seconds left in overtime. I am now 0-3 at Cleveland Browns game this year.

I have to say though I am getting hope with my Browns finally. Heckert nailed the last draft, or it seems so far with Haden (1st round), Ward (2nd round), and McCoy (3rd round). Again this is early, but Colt McCoy definitely looks like a competent QB leading the Browns down to a tying score to get the game into overtime. He is very accurate, has a good arm, and doesn’t look rattled at all back there.

After watching years and years of bad QB play here, Colt is a glimmer of hope. Speaking of our bad quarterbacks of the past, I still can’t believe we got Peyton Hillis for Brady Quinn. Watching him run energizes not only the stadium, but the players as well.

Again they lost, but there seems to be some building blocks finally. We will see.

No comments: